Site Access: Please bring an acceptable form of photographic identification (Passport, Photographic Driving Licence etc.) as this may be required to gain access to the site. (No children under 16 years or animals will be allowed onto the site)
Viewing: At: Squab Storage, Unit 2, Asparagus Point, Evesham, WR11 1GN - By appointment with the Auctioneers only - Tel: +44 (0)1778 590111 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must first register on-line (www.ppauctions.com) and agree to abide by both the specific sale conditions (purchaser's terms) and the general terms & conditions.
2) Any bid (acceptable to the auctioneer) forms a legally binding contract. N.B. Lots are not transferable.
3) VAT is payable at the current rate on all lots and on the Buyers Premium.
4) Buyers Premium of 15.5% plus VAT is payable in addition to the bid price.
5) Payment must be made in full within 3 Days of the bid acceptance.
Payment can be made by the following methods:-
a] BACS / CHAPS Payment (preferred method) b] On-Line Personal UK debit cards Only: £500 Limit
Title of the goods remains with the vendors until cleared funds have been received.
6) Please note that all bids must be submitted on-line through our website - no verbal bids will be considered.
7) All information supplied by the Auctioneer in promotional material, catalogues, etc. is provided in good faith but may not be correct. No liability is accepted by the Auctioneer or their Client's for incorrect information, and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to satisfy themselves by physical inspection with regard to: General description, measurement, location, age, general conditions, environmental or health and safety conditions, removal requirements, etc.
Any bid is accepted on the above basis only and all terms are governed by English law.
Clearance: The preferred / chosen bidder(s) will be required to agree to exact payment and removal schedules prior to acceptance of any bids / offers. Clearance is by prior arrangement / appointment only - all hours of work to be agreed prior with the Auctioneers / Client.
Please Note: All equipment will have to be removed by approved contractors only at the purchasers cost.
Loading: All Lots are deemed to be purchased 'where they are situated' and in 'the condition as viewed'. The loading / transportation of items is the exclusive responsibility of the purchaser. Where Peaker Pattinson Personnel provide assistance this is deemed to be on a voluntary basis (even if reward has been offered) and no liability is accepted by the company.
Personnel / Equipment: All personnel intending to operate lifting / moving equipment on site must first produce to the Peaker Pattinson supervisor - current operating licences, current equipment certificates and proof of all relevant insurances. They will be expected to work to the Vendors, Peaker Pattinson (Auctioneers) Ltd and current Health & Safety regulations and may be ordered off the site at any time for breach of these regulations.
Collection: Items can only be collected after cleared funds have been received.