Site Access: Please bring an acceptable form of photographic identification (UK Passport or UK Photographic Driving Licence), (No children under 16 years or animals will be allowed onto the sites). PPE including safety shoes, Hi Viz & safety glasses will be required to gain access to the sites.
Viewing: Tuesday 18th February 2020 - By appointment only (other dates may be available by prior appointment only)
AT: Noberne Doors Limited, Lupton Street, Hunslet, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10 2QP (Lots 1-24)
Fire Doors, Pinfold Lane, Mold, CH7 6NZ (Lots 25-96)
Kensington Specialist Joinery, Beaumont Way, Aycliffe Business Park, Newton Aycliffe, DL5 6SN (Lots 97-105)
1) Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must first register on-line (www.ppauctions.com) and agree to abide by both the specific sale conditions (purchaser's terms) and the general terms & conditions.
2) All quantities, dimensions, descriptions & photographs given in the catalogue, placed on the bidding pages or quoted by the Auctioneer are approximate and for guidance only, and no warranties are given or implied.
3) Any bid (acceptable to the auctioneer) forms a legally binding contract and the purchaser is responsible for the lot or lots once confirmed by invoice from the Auctioneer. Lots marked '(Delayed Collection)' may be used by the vendor until the release date. N.B. Lots are not transferable.
4) VAT is payable at the current rate on all lots and on the Buyers Premium (Exported Items: Applicable VAT may be refunded on production of satisfactory shipping documents).
5) Buyers Premium of 15.5% plus VAT is payable on the bid price.
6) Timing: Lots will close at 1 & 2 minute intervals starting from 11.00am on Thursday 20th February 2020. Any bids received on a lot within the last two minutes will extend the closing time by two minutes for that lot.
OTHER BIDDING METHODS:
Purchaser's unable to bid on-line may bid by the following methods:-
A. Proxy Bids - all bids must be submitted to the Auctioneers on our bid form (available on request / viewing day).
B. Telephone Bids - available by prior arrangement with the Auctioneers only (minimum £2,000.00).
N.B. Bidding by any of the above methods forms a legally binding contract whether or not the lots have been viewed and regardless of any descriptive errors. Buyers Premium is still payable.
1) Payment must be made in full within 3 Days upon receipt of invoice. A 20% deposit is required on delayed items. Invoices will be emailed within 3 working days of the final lot closing.
Payment can be made by the following:-
a] BACS / CHAPS Payment (preferred method)
b] On-Line Personal UK debit cards Only: £500 Limit
Title of the goods remains with the vendors until cleared funds have been received.
N.B. GOODS MAY ONLY BE COLLECTED AFTER CLEARED FUNDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND ON PRODUCTION OF THE ORIGINAL COLLECTION NOTE.
Clearance: All lots must be removed by Friday 6th March 2020 (12.00noon). Due to the nature of the sites, lots must be removed by prior appointment only (at least 48 hours notice - Tel: 01778 590111). Dates for clearance are Weekdays only (Excluding Bank Holidays). Times for clearance are 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.30am to 12.00Noon Friday.
Please Note: Where relevant risk assessments, method statements, removal plans, timing details, etc. must be supplied to the Auctioneers for their approval prior to any work commencing on site. Where removal of equipment involves structural work "making good" will be the purchasers responsibility (BTMG). Please Note: Certain machines may have to be removed by approved contractors only.
Loading: All Lots are deemed to be purchased 'where they are situated' and in 'the condition as viewed'. All Preparation / Dismantling / Slinging / Lifting / Transportation etc. of the equipment is the exclusive responsibility of the purchaser.
Personnel / Equipment: All personnel intending to operate lifting / moving equipment on site must first produce to the Peaker Pattinson supervisor - current UK operating licenses - current UK equipment certificates and proof of all relevant UK insurances. They will be expected to work to The Vendors, Peaker Pattinson (Auctioneers) Ltd and current Health & safety regulations and may be ordered off the site at any time for breach of these regulations.
2x BT Rolatruc battery operated lifters, 1000kg cap, no batteries (spares or repair) (1988, 1989) - Lot Located at: Fire Doors, Mold, CH7 6NZ
No videos available for this lot.
No downloadable content available for this lot.
No links available for this lot.