Site access: Please bring an acceptable form of photographic identification (UK Passport or UK Photographic Driving Licence),
PPE including Safety Shoes, Safety Glasses, Hi Viz will be required to gain access to the site.
(No children under 16 years or animals will be allowed onto the sites)
Viewing At: 14, 14a & 14b Gelders Hall Rd, Shepshed, Leicestershire, LE12 9QX - By appointment with the Auctioneers only
1) A: Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must first register on-line (www.ppauctions.com) and agree to abide by both the specific sale conditions (purchaser's notes) and the general terms & conditions.
or B: Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must fill in the tender form provided (signing and supplying the relevant information on each page as well as completing the last page) Please Note: As this is an On-Line tender an email address MUST be provided in this information.
2) Any bid (acceptable to the auctioneer) forms a legally binding contract and all tender bids must be received by 12:00noon GMT - FRIDAY 20TH OCTOBER 2023. N.B. Lots are not transferable.
3) VAT is payable at the current rate on all lots and on the Buyer's & On-Line Premium.
4) Buyers Premium and On-Line Premium of 15.5% plus VAT is payable in addition to the tendered price.
5) Payment must be made in full within 5 Days upon receipt of invoice.
Payment can be made by the following:-
a] BACS / CHAPS Payment (preferred method)
b] On-Line Personal UK debit cards Only: £500 Limit
Title of the goods remains with the vendors until cleared funds have been received.
6) Please note that all bids must be submitted on-line through our website or in writing by post / fax on the tender form. No verbal bids will be considered.
7) All information supplied by the Auctioneer in promotional material, catalogues, etc. is provided in good faith but may not be correct. No liability is accepted by the Auctioneer or their Client's for incorrect information, and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to satisfy themselves by physical inspection with regard to: General description, measurement, location, age, general conditions, environmental or health and safety conditions, removal requirements, etc.
Any bid is accepted on the above basis only and all terms are governed by English law.
The preferred / chosen bidder(s) will be required to agree to exact payment and removal schedules prior to acceptance of any bids / offers. Due to the nature of the site, lots must be removed by prior appointment only (at least 48 hours notice - Tel: 01778 590111). Dates for clearance are Weekdays only. Times for clearance are 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday & 9.30am to 12.00Noon Friday.
Where relevant risk assessments, method statements, removal plans, timing details, etc. must be supplied to the Auctioneers for their approval prior to any work commencing on site.Where removal of equipment involves structural work "making good" will be the purchasers responsibility (BTMG).Please Note: Certain machines may have to be removed by approved contractors only.
Loading: All Lots are deemed to be purchased 'where they are situated' and in 'the condition as viewed'. All Preparation / Dismantling / Slinging / Lifting / Transportation etc. of the equipment is the exclusive responsibility of the purchaser.
Personnel / Equipment: All personnel intending to operate lifting / moving equipment on site must first produce to the Peaker Pattinson supervisor - current operating licenses - current equipment certificates and proof of all relevant insurances. They will be expected to work to The Vendors, Peaker Pattinson (Auctioneers) Ltd and current Health & safety regulations and may be ordered off the site at any time for breach of these regulations.
Collection: GOODS MAY ONLY BE COLLECTED AFTER CLEARED FUNDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.
On-Line Tender Sale (12.00Noon FRIDAY 20th OCTOBER 2023)
Gelders Hall Rd, Shepshed, Loughborough
Virtual / Physical VIEWING: Tuesday 10th October 2023 - by appointment only
TENDERS DUE: 12.00Noon FRIDAY 20th OCTOBER 2023
2x Newage (Broadcrown) BCC800P generators, 800kva, 1500rpm with Cummins v10 diesel engine on skids, Bearward fan, shared Deep Sea Electronics 7510 controls, 176hrs & 445hrs (2006)
Piller Uniblock R625-5/5 battery back up system in 6x3m metal container, 625kva (2004) with 140x Datasafe 12HX560FR+ 12v batteries (2015) & 3x Mitsubishi air conditioning units (2003)
Site Sprinkler Equipment with 2x CST Industries water tanks, 160m3 capacity, 5.425m dia x 7.262m high tank dimensions (2016) & Firedrive emergency generator, Armstrong pump / controller etc
2x steel horizontal oil storage tanks in bund, 2.4m dia x 5m long approx
Rother Boiler chilled water buffer tank, 4 bar max pressure, 1100mm dia x 3800mm approx external dimensions
3x York (Johnson Controls) YCWL0291SE50TAB chiller unit with 4x Copeland heat load compressors (2014)
2x BAC model VXI-70-2 type BAC F100 closed circuit cooling towers, 15 bar test pressure, - 1 / +10 bar design pressure, -20 / +82degC design temperature (2014)
Stelrad Group Ideal Concord Super 150V Series 3 gas boiler, 150kW heat output, 3x gas burners
Stelrad Group Ideal Concord Super 200V Series 3 gas boiler, 200kW heat output, 4x gas burners
Stelrad Group Ideal Concord Super 250V Series 3 gas boiler, 250kW heat output, 5x Super S4 module 50 gas burners
Mallard EuroAir heated / cooling air handling system with ducting, pipework, Danfoss VLT Invac drive, Vapac LE60D, motors, pumps, Manchester calorifiers,
Matthew Hall (Woods Airpac) size 110/180 air handling system with control, ducting & HygroMatik unit etc
2x Matthew Hall (Woods Airpac) size 70/90 air handling system with control, ducting etc
Mathew Hall water tank, Grundfos pumps, motors, dosing units etc & Schneider Electric etc air handling control system, switch gear panels etc
Armstrong County Series booster pump set pressure switch control
200m approx Telemecanique Canalis KSA 10E450 buzzbar, 100A rating with Qty various connectors, sockets etc