Site access: Please bring an acceptable form of photographic identification (UK Passport or UK Photographic Driving Licence),
PPE including Safety Shoes, Safety Glasses, Hi Viz will be required to gain access to the site.
(No children under 16 years or animals will be allowed onto the sites)
Lots 1 to 4 Viewing At: Stibbington Centre, Church Lane, Stibbington, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE8 6LP. - By appointment with the Auctioneers only
Lots 5 to 8 Viewing At: Great Gidding Primary School, Main Street, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 5NX. - By appointment with the Auctioneers only
1) A: Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must first register on-line (www.ppauctions.com) and agree to abide by both the specific sale conditions (purchaser's notes) and the general terms & conditions.
or B: Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must fill in the tender form provided (signing and supplying the relevant information on each page as well as completing the last page) Please Note: As this is an On-Line tender an email address MUST be provided in this information.
2) Any bid (acceptable to the auctioneer) forms a legally binding contract and all tender bids must be received by 12:00noon GMT - FRIDAY 20TH OCTOBER 2023. N.B. Lots are not transferable.
3) VAT is payable at the current rate on all lots and on the Buyer's & On-Line Premium.
4) Buyers Premium and On-Line Premium of 15.5% plus VAT is payable in addition to the tendered price.
5) Payment must be made in full within 5 Days upon receipt of invoice.
Payment can be made by the following:-
a] BACS / CHAPS Payment (preferred method)
b] On-Line Personal UK debit cards Only: £500 Limit
Title of the goods remains with the vendors until cleared funds have been received.
6) Please note that all bids must be submitted on-line through our website or in writing by post / fax on the tender form. No verbal bids will be considered.
7) All information supplied by the Auctioneer in promotional material, catalogues, etc. is provided in good faith but may not be correct. No liability is accepted by the Auctioneer or their Client's for incorrect information, and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to satisfy themselves by physical inspection with regard to: General description, measurement, location, age, general conditions, environmental or health and safety conditions, removal requirements, etc.
Any bid is accepted on the above basis only and all terms are governed by English law.
The preferred / chosen bidder(s) will be required to agree to exact payment and removal schedules prior to acceptance of any bids / offers. Due to the nature of the site, lots must be removed by prior appointment only (at least 48 hours notice - Tel: 01778 590111). Dates for clearance are Weekdays only. Times for clearance are 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday & 9.30am to 12.00Noon Friday.
Where relevant risk assessments, method statements, removal plans, timing details, etc. must be supplied to the Auctioneers for their approval prior to any work commencing on site.Where removal of equipment involves structural work "making good" will be the purchasers responsibility (BTMG).Please Note: Certain machines may have to be removed by approved contractors only.
Loading: All Lots are deemed to be purchased 'where they are situated' and in 'the condition as viewed'. All Preparation / Dismantling / Slinging / Lifting / Transportation etc. of the equipment is the exclusive responsibility of the purchaser.
Personnel / Equipment: All personnel intending to operate lifting / moving equipment on site must first produce to the Peaker Pattinson supervisor - current operating licenses - current equipment certificates and proof of all relevant insurances. They will be expected to work to The Vendors, Peaker Pattinson (Auctioneers) Ltd and current Health & safety regulations and may be ordered off the site at any time for breach of these regulations.
Collection: GOODS MAY ONLY BE COLLECTED AFTER CLEARED FUNDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.
Cambridgeshire County Council
On-Line Tender Sale (12.00Noon FRIDAY 20th OCTOBER 2023)
Stibbington & Great Gidding Sites
By Appointment with the Auctioneers Only.
TENDERS DUE: 12.00Noon FRIDAY 20th OCTOBER 2023
Complete modular ‘T’ shape complex with heating, electrics, lights including:-
14x Terrapin 24x 8ft 6” modular cabins & 8x Terrapin 32x 8ft 6” modular cabins configured:-
Utility room, corridors, reception, 2x offices, men / women / disabled toilets & showers, 12x bedrooms
32x26ft classroom, 32x21ft lounge area, 32x23ft canteen with equipment inc: s/s sinks, toasters, Hobart dish washer, serving hatch, Lincat electric hob / oven, extraction unit etc
Gala Tent 8m x 4m approx temporary tent, sectional, removal panels, white
Complete metal clad modular complex with heating, electrics, lights including:-
5x RLG Mobile Buildings (Elliot) 30x10ft modular cabins, 1x RLG Mobile Buildings (Elliot) 30x7ft 7” modular cabin, 3x RLG Mobile Buildings (Elliot) 28x10ft modular cabins & 2x RLG Mobile Buildings 19x10ft modular cabins configured:-
4x classrooms, library room, corridor / cloakroom, men / women / disabled toilets
Fordingbridge Structures oak frame / polycarb roof walker & shelter, 3 sections, 23x21ft / 42x11ft & 15x11ft approx