VIRTUAL / PHYSICAL VIEWING:
Please bring an acceptable form of photographic identification (UK Passport or UK Photographic Driving Licence), PPE including Safety Shoes, Safety Glasses will be required to gain access to the site. (No children under 16 years or animals will be allowed onto the sites)
Viewing: Tuesday 24th January 2023 - By appointment only (latest covid-19 guidelines to be observed)
Lots located at: The Works, Unit 4A, Herald Ind. Est. Hedge End, Southampton, SO30 2JW
1) Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must first register on-line (www.ppauctions.com) and agree to abide by both the specific sale conditions (purchaser's terms) and the general terms & conditions.
2) All quantities, dimensions, descriptions & photographs given in the catalogue, placed on the bidding pages or quoted by the Auctioneer are approximate and for guidance only, and no warranties are given or implied.
3) Any bid (acceptable to the auctioneer) forms a legally binding contract and the purchaser is responsible for the lot or lots once confirmed by invoice from the Auctioneer. Lots marked '(Delayed Collection)' may be used by the vendor until the release date. N.B. Lots are not transferable.
4) VAT is payable at the current rate on all lots and on the Buyers Premium (Exported Items: Applicable VAT may be refunded on production of satisfactory shipping documents).
5) Buyers Premium of 15.5% plus VAT is payable on the bid price.
6) Timing: Lots will close at 1 & 2 minute intervals starting from 11.00am on Thursday 26th January 2023. Any bids received on a lot within the last two minutes will extend the closing time by two minutes for that lot.
OTHER BIDDING METHODS:
Purchaser's unable to bid on-line may bid by the following methods:-
A. Proxy Bids - all bids must be submitted to the Auctioneers on our bid form (available on request / viewing day).
B. Telephone Bids - available by prior arrangement with the Auctioneers only (minimum £2,000.00).
N.B. Bidding by any of the above methods forms a legally binding contract whether or not the lots have been viewed and regardless of any descriptive errors. Buyers Premium is still payable.
1) Payment must be made in full within 3 Days upon receipt of invoice. A 20% deposit is required on delayed items. Invoices will be emailed within 3 working days of the final lot closing.
Payment can be made by the following:-
a] BACS / CHAPS Payment (preferred method)
b] On-Line Personal UK debit cards Only: £500 Limit
Title of the goods remains with the vendors until cleared funds have been received.
N.B. GOODS MAY ONLY BE COLLECTED AFTER CLEARED FUNDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND ON PRODUCTION OF THE ORIGINAL COLLECTION NOTE.
Clearance: All 'Non Delayed' lots must be removed by WEDNESDAY 8th FEBRUARY 2023 (12.00noon). Due to the nature of the site, lots must be removed by prior appointment only (at least 48 hours notice - Tel: 01778 590111). Dates for clearance are Weekdays only (Excluding Bank Holidays). Times for clearance are 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.30am to 12.00Noon Friday.
Please Note: Where relevant risk assessments, method statements, removal plans, timing details, etc. must be supplied to the Auctioneers for their approval prior to any work commencing on site. Where removal of equipment involves structural work "making good" will be the purchasers responsibility (BTMG). Please Note: Certain machines may have to be removed by approved contractors only.
Loading: All Lots are deemed to be purchased 'where they are situated' and in 'the condition as viewed'. All Preparation / Dismantling / Slinging / Lifting / Transportation etc. of the equipment is the exclusive responsibility of the purchaser.
Personnel / Equipment: All personnel intending to operate lifting / moving equipment on site must first produce to the Peaker Pattinson supervisor - current UK operating licenses - current UK equipment certificates and proof of all relevant UK insurances. They will be expected to work to The Vendors, Peaker Pattinson (Auctioneers) Ltd and current Health & safety regulations and may be ordered off the site at any time for breach of these regulations.
On-Line Auction Sale (Thursday 26th January 2023)
Virtual / Physical VIEWING: Tuesday 24th January 2023 - by appointment only
Opens - Thursday 5th January 2023
Closes - Thursday 26th January starting from 11am
King Rich KR-B3 CNC vertical milling machine, Heidenhain TNC360 control, 1650x1350mm table, 3600rpm max spindle speed with tooling, s/n 7631 (1996)
Bridgeport Interact 4 Series II CNC vertical milling machine, Heidenhain TNC2500 control, 38x15" table, 40-4000rpm, s/n 61842 (1993) with tooling & Jones & Shipman 8413-002DC-1667 4th axis
Richmond SR2 36" radial arm drill, 36x24" R/F table, 100-1500rpm
Excell 8" double ended grinder on bench
Kearney & Trecker 307 S-12 horizontal milling machine with vertical head, 62 1/2" x 12" bed, 1470rpm Cosen horizontal automatic bandsaw, 8" clamp on castors
Colchester Triumph centre lathe, 7 1/2" CH x 30" b.c., 1170rpm with tooling inc: 3 & 4 jaw chucks, face plate etc
Harrison M300 gap bed centre lathe, 6 1/2" CH x 40" b.c., Newall Sapphire DRO, 40-2500rpm
Hurco 425 spark eroder, 420x300mm table, AcuRite III DRO, Hurco 50A mark 2 control, 15176hrs, s/n B8-001-084
Qty small tooling & inspection equipment inc: drills, reamers, expanding reamers, taps, dies, drill chucks, ‘T’ slotted cubes, machine vices, clamps, rotary tables, clamping equipment, tips, turning / boring tools, end mills, slot drills, vernier calipers, parallels, collet holders etc
FACTORY PLANT / MISCELLANEOUS
Mitsubishi FD20 diesel forklift truck, 2000kg capacity, 3700mm max lift height, 2400mm closed mast height, 924hrs (1988)
Crown 0-7EB battery operated pallet lifter, 700kg capacity, 12v, 2000mm mast height (1987)
Rednal Pneumatics HV6 compressor on 30ltr air receiver, 1.1kW (1998)
Mobile extraction unit. Sealey 220XTD arc welder, 250A with torch
Evolution EvoMag42 mag drill with equipment in case
Clarke Devil 4090 electric factory heater, 9kW
Qty various size mobile platform trolley, steel workbenches, storage cupboards tool holder racks etc
Qty various spares inc: nuts, bolts, tool steel, eye bolts, grinding discs etc on pallet
73x30" wooden top metal frame workbench
Metal 2 door storage cupboard, 44x52x20" approx dimensions with Qty various steel bar stock
Qty various steel stock inc: round, flat, square, box section, angle etc on pallet
Youngman DIY triple aluminium ladders, 3400mm closed size
Qty various office furniture inc: 55x29" black office table, 53x25" office desk, 4 drawer filing cabinet etc.