VIRTUAL / PHYSICAL VIEWING:
Please bring an acceptable form of photographic identification (UK Passport or UK Photographic Driving Licence), PPE including Safety Shoes, Safety Glasses will be required to gain access to the site. (No children under 16 years or animals will be allowed onto the sites)
Viewing: Tuesday 20th September 2022 - By appointment only (latest covid-19 guidelines to be observed)
Lots located at: Unit A, Tebay Road, Bromborough, Wirral, CH62 3PA.
1) Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must first register on-line (www.ppauctions.com) and agree to abide by both the specific sale conditions (purchaser's terms) and the general terms & conditions.
2) All quantities, dimensions, descriptions & photographs given in the catalogue, placed on the bidding pages or quoted by the Auctioneer are approximate and for guidance only, and no warranties are given or implied.
3) Any bid (acceptable to the auctioneer) forms a legally binding contract and the purchaser is responsible for the lot or lots once confirmed by invoice from the Auctioneer. Lots marked '(Delayed Collection)' may be used by the vendor until the release date. N.B. Lots are not transferable.
4) VAT is payable at the current rate on all lots and on the Buyers Premium (Exported Items: Applicable VAT may be refunded on production of satisfactory shipping documents).
5) Buyers Premium of 15.5% plus VAT is payable on the bid price.
6) Timing: Lots will close at 2 minute intervals starting from 11.00am on Thursday 22nd September 2022. Any bids received on a lot within the last two minutes will extend the closing time by two minutes for that lot.
OTHER BIDDING METHODS:
Purchaser's unable to bid on-line may bid by the following methods:-
A. Proxy Bids - all bids must be submitted to the Auctioneers on our bid form (available on request / viewing day).
B. Telephone Bids - available by prior arrangement with the Auctioneers only (minimum £2,000.00).
N.B. Bidding by any of the above methods forms a legally binding contract whether or not the lots have been viewed and regardless of any descriptive errors. Buyers Premium is still payable.
1) Payment must be made in full within 3 Days upon receipt of invoice. A 20% deposit is required on delayed items. Invoices will be emailed within 3 working days of the final lot closing.
Payment can be made by the following:-
a] BACS / CHAPS Payment (preferred method)
b] On-Line Personal UK debit cards Only: £500 Limit
Title of the goods remains with the vendors until cleared funds have been received.
N.B. GOODS MAY ONLY BE COLLECTED AFTER CLEARED FUNDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND ON PRODUCTION OF THE ORIGINAL COLLECTION NOTE.
Clearance: All lots must be removed by Friday 7th October 2022 (12.00noon). Due to the nature of the site, lots must be removed by prior appointment only (at least 48 hours notice - Tel: 01778 590111). Dates for clearance are Weekdays only (Excluding Bank Holidays). Times for clearance are 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.30am to 12.00Noon Friday.
Please Note: Where relevant risk assessments, method statements, removal plans, timing details, etc. must be supplied to the Auctioneers for their approval prior to any work commencing on site. Where removal of equipment involves structural work "making good" will be the purchasers responsibility (BTMG). Please Note: Certain machines may have to be removed by approved contractors only.
Loading: All Lots are deemed to be purchased 'where they are situated' and in 'the condition as viewed'. All Preparation / Dismantling / Slinging / Lifting / Transportation etc. of the equipment is the exclusive responsibility of the purchaser.
Personnel / Equipment: All personnel intending to operate lifting / moving equipment on site must first produce to the Peaker Pattinson supervisor - current UK operating licenses - current UK equipment certificates and proof of all relevant UK insurances. They will be expected to work to The Vendors, Peaker Pattinson (Auctioneers) Ltd and current Health & safety regulations and may be ordered off the site at any time for breach of these regulations.
Teledyne CML Composites
On-Line Auction Sale (Thursday 22nd September 2022)
Virtual / Physical VIEWING: Tuesday 20th September 2022 - by appointment only
Opens - Monday 5th September 2022
Closes - Thursday 22nd September starting from 11am
Ermak GMR2604 powered guillotine, 2600mm bed x 4mm capacity, 42 cutting / min, front supports, blade gap adjustment, spare blade, s/n 20070078 (2007)
LVD PPEB EQ 80/20 MNC90 CNC pressbrake, 800kN max capacity, 5700daN max weight, Barco MNC90 control, light guards, 2000mm bed with tooling, s/n 24607 (1997)
Akyapak APK-30 powered ring profile bending machine, triple head, foot pedal, 0.75kW, s/n 301019 (2004)
1800mm wide manual mechanical pyramid rolls
Bridgeport turret mill, 48x9” bed, powerfeed, Newall Topaz 2 axis DRO, 50-3750rpm, s/n 723078
John Shaw hydraulic rubber press, 30” between columns, 29x19” bed, Camak 15kW motor
Gen Lab VLCO Spesh 139 electric oven, 45kW, 3 zone, Eurotherm temp controllers, temperature recorder, 6x fans, 34” x 34” x 250” approx internal dimensions, s/n 99H003
Jungheinrich EJC B16 electric pedestrian forklift, 1600kg capacity with Jungheinrich SLT100 battery charger, 24v / 70A (2008)
Brierley ZB32R tool & cutter grinder on cabinet base
1360x1080mm grade A granite surface table.