Site access: Please bring an acceptable form of photographic identification (UK Passport or UK Driving Licence) as this is may be required to gain access to the site. (No children under 16 years or animals will be allowed on site
Viewing: The Works, Whitchurch Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY1 4DP - By appointment with the Auctioneers only
1) A: Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must first register on-line (www.ppauctions.com) and agree to abide by both the specific sale conditions (purchaser's notes) and the general terms & conditions.
or B: Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must fill in the tender form provided (signing and supplying the relevant information on each page as well as completing the last page) Please Note: As this is an On-Line tender an email address MUST be provided in this information.
2) Any bid (acceptable to the auctioneer) forms a legally binding contract and all tender bids must be received by 12:00noon GMT - FRIDAY 27TH MAY 2022. N.B. Lots are not transferable.
3) VAT is payable at the current rate on all lots and on the Buyer's & On-Line Premium.
4) Buyers Premium and On-Line Premium of 15.5% plus VAT is payable in addition to the tendered price.
5) Payment must be made in full within 5 Days upon receipt of invoice.
Payment can be made by the following:-
a] BACS / CHAPS Payment (preferred method)
b] On-Line UK Debit & Credit cards Only: £500 Limit (+2% admin fee)
Title of the goods remains with the vendors until cleared funds have been received.
6) Please note that all bids must be submitted on-line through our website or in writing by post / fax on the tender form. No verbal bids will be considered.
7) All information supplied by the Auctioneer in promotional material, catalogues, etc. is provided in good faith but may not be correct. No liability is accepted by the Auctioneer or their Client's for incorrect information, and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to satisfy themselves by physical inspection with regard to: General description, measurement, location, age, general conditions, environmental or health and safety conditions, removal requirements, etc.
8) The final decision relating to confirmation of acceptance of offers is estimated to be taken within two weeks of the tender date.
9) The Auctioneers reserve the right to sell this lot prior to the Tender sale date.
Any bid is accepted on the above basis only and all terms are governed by English law.
The preferred / chosen bidder(s) will be required to agree to exact payment and removal schedules prior to acceptance of any bids / offers. Due to the nature of the site, lots must be removed by prior appointment only (at least 48 hours notice - Tel: 01778 590111). Dates for clearance are Weekdays only. Times for clearance are 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday & 9.30am to 12.00Noon Friday.
Where relevant risk assessments, method statements, removal plans, timing details, etc. must be supplied to the Auctioneers for their approval prior to any work commencing on site.Where removal of equipment involves structural work "making good" will be the purchasers responsibility (BTMG).Please Note: Certain machines may have to be removed by approved contractors only.
Loading: All Lots are deemed to be purchased 'where they are situated' and in 'the condition as viewed'. All Preparation / Dismantling / Slinging / Lifting / Transportation etc. of the equipment is the exclusive responsibility of the purchaser.
Personnel / Equipment: All personnel intending to operate lifting / moving equipment on site must first produce to the Peaker Pattinson supervisor - current operating licenses - current equipment certificates and proof of all relevant insurances. They will be expected to work to The Vendors, Peaker Pattinson (Auctioneers) Ltd and current Health & safety regulations and may be ordered off the site at any time for breach of these regulations.
Collection: GOODS MAY ONLY BE COLLECTED AFTER CLEARED FUNDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.