VIRTUAL / PHYSICAL VIEWING:
Please bring an acceptable form of photographic identification (UK Passport or UK Photographic Driving Licence), PPE including Safety Shoes will be required to gain access to the site. (No children under 16 years or animals will be allowed onto the sites)
Viewing: Tuesday 5th April 2022 - By appointment only (latest covid-19 guidelines to be observed)
Lots located at: Shire Hall, Castle Hill, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB3 0AP
1) Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must first register on-line (www.ppauctions.com) and agree to abide by both the specific sale conditions (purchaser's terms) and the general terms & conditions.
2) All quantities, dimensions, descriptions & photographs given in the catalogue, placed on the bidding pages or quoted by the Auctioneer are approximate and for guidance only, and no warranties are given or implied.
3) Any bid (acceptable to the auctioneer) forms a legally binding contract and the purchaser is responsible for the lot or lots once confirmed by invoice from the Auctioneer. Lots marked '(Delayed Collection)' may be used by the vendor until the release date. N.B. Lots are not transferable.
4) VAT is payable at the current rate on all lots and on the Buyers Premium (Exported Items: Applicable VAT may be refunded on production of satisfactory shipping documents).
5) Buyers Premium of 15.5% plus VAT is payable on the bid price.
6) Timing: Lots will close at 1 & 2 minute intervals starting from 11.00am on Thursday 7th April 2022. Any bids received on a lot within the last two minutes will extend the closing time by two minutes for that lot.
OTHER BIDDING METHODS:
Purchaser's unable to bid on-line may bid by the following methods:-
A. Proxy Bids - all bids must be submitted to the Auctioneers on our bid form (available on request / viewing day).
B. Telephone Bids - available by prior arrangement with the Auctioneers only (minimum £2,000.00).
N.B. Bidding by any of the above methods forms a legally binding contract whether or not the lots have been viewed and regardless of any descriptive errors. Buyers Premium is still payable.
1) Payment must be made in full within 3 Days upon receipt of invoice. A 20% deposit is required on delayed items. Invoices will be emailed within 3 working days of the final lot closing.
Payment can be made by the following:-
a] BACS / CHAPS Payment (preferred method)
b] On-Line Personal UK debit cards Only: £500 Limit
Title of the goods remains with the vendors until cleared funds have been received.
N.B. GOODS MAY ONLY BE COLLECTED AFTER CLEARED FUNDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND ON PRODUCTION OF THE ORIGINAL COLLECTION NOTE.
Clearance: All lots must be removed by Friday 22nd April 2022 (12.00noon). Due to the nature of the site, lots must be removed by prior appointment only (at least 48 hours notice - Tel: 01778 590111). Dates for clearance are Weekdays only (Excluding Bank Holidays). Times for clearance are 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.30am to 12.00Noon Friday.
Please Note: Where relevant risk assessments, method statements, removal plans, timing details, etc. must be supplied to the Auctioneers for their approval prior to any work commencing on site. Where removal of equipment involves structural work "making good" will be the purchasers responsibility (BTMG). Please Note: Certain machines may have to be removed by approved contractors only.
Loading: All Lots are deemed to be purchased 'where they are situated' and in 'the condition as viewed'. All Preparation / Dismantling / Slinging / Lifting / Transportation etc. of the equipment is the exclusive responsibility of the purchaser.
Personnel / Equipment: All personnel intending to operate lifting / moving equipment on site must first produce to the Peaker Pattinson supervisor - current UK operating licenses - current UK equipment certificates and proof of all relevant UK insurances. They will be expected to work to The Vendors, Peaker Pattinson (Auctioneers) Ltd and current Health & safety regulations and may be ordered off the site at any time for breach of these regulations.
Cambridgeshire County Council
On-Line Auction Sale (Thursday 7th April 2022)
Virtual / Physical VIEWING: Tuesday 5th April 2022 - by appointment only
Opens - Thursday 24th March 2022
Closes - Thursday 7th April starting from 11am
SITE PLANT & EQUIPMENT
2x Chloride Power 550kva generators in soundproof enclosure on skids, Scania V8 engine, Newage Alternator, built in fuel tank (2010)
Emerson Trinergy UPS backup, AF Switchgear LV switch over panel, Fiamm batteries (replaced 2018/19) in fibre glass enclosure, air conditioning (2010)
2x Broadcrown diesel generator sets with Cumming straight 6 engine on skids
3x Remeha Gas 310 Eco Pro mobile boilers with control, Grundfoss pumps, pressure vessels etc (2013)
Spectrum water softening system inc: pressure vessel, salt tank etc
Edmo 1000kg cargo platform lift (1997)
Vimec V65 wheelchair, goods stair lift, 250kg capacity (2012)
Vimec V65 4 step wheelchair, goods stair lift, 250kg capacity (2011)
Qty bike shelters, smoking shelters, bike stands, rails / barriers etc
4 & 6 pillar lean-to shelters
Helpmate petrol leaf blower, Mag G5 200 engine
Qty Frederick Fox & Robert Dent heavy duty security doors
Rotour SBE/1610 pedestrian lift truck, 1000kg capacity, 1600mm lift height (2001)
Sico mobile modular staging with handrails (unused), etc.
CHAMBER / OFFICE / IT
Qty 1600mm maple curved office desks with built in electrics
Qty Triumph sliding door storage cupboards etc
Qty sectional meeting desks / tables & chairs, foldable desks, circular meeting tables, whiteboards etc
Qty Probe grey / blue & grey personnel lockers
Qty Rexel paper shredders etc
Canteen / kitchen inc: Frost-Tech fridge, stainless steel work tables, sinks, Heatrae Sadia hot water boiler, biological drain maintenance etc. 4x Howdens Lamona dishwashers (unused) etc
Qty 1.2 & 1.5m dia banquet / canteen tables etc. Members area inc: sofa, chairs, rugs etc
Schneider APC 12x server / component rack system with twin sliding access doors
5x Schneider APC Netshelter 2 door server / component racks
Qty HP, Prism, Compaq etc server / component racks
5x Airedale Smart Cool air conditioning system
Qty Sony projectors etc IT wires / cables, Sharp etc TV’s, photocopiers, printers etc
HP DesignJet T790 large format printer
HP DesignJet 1055CM Plus large format printer
Qty unused stationary inc: clipboards, record cards, files etc
Speakers, amplifier, foldable tables, XE AO plotter, photocopiers, TV’s, safes, fire extinguishers etc
2x Philips BDL8470EU Ultra 4K displays (2017)
2x table football games, etc, etc.