Site Access: Please bring an acceptable form of photographic identification (UK Passport or UK Photographic Driving Licence), PPE including Safety footwear & Glasses, Hi-Viz Jacket & Trousers, hard hat, ear protector, Face Masks & Disposable Gloves will be required to gain access to the site. (No children under 16 years or animals will be allowed onto the site).
Virtual / Physical Viewing: Wednesday 7th April 2021 - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (latest covid-19 guidelines to be observed)
Lots located at: The Works, Tetron Point, William Nadin Way, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 0BB..
1) Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must first register on-line (www.ppauctions.com) and agree to abide by both the specific sale conditions (purchaser's terms) and the general terms & conditions.
2) All quantities, dimensions, descriptions & photographs given in the catalogue, placed on the bidding pages or quoted by the Auctioneer are approximate and for guidance only, and no warranties are given or implied.
3) Any bid (acceptable to the auctioneer) forms a legally binding contract and the purchaser is responsible for the lot or lots once confirmed by invoice from the Auctioneer. Lots marked '(Delayed Collection)' may be used by the vendor until the release date. N.B. Lots are not transferable.
4) VAT is payable at the current rate on all lots and on the Buyers Premium (Exported Items: Applicable VAT may be refunded on production of satisfactory shipping documents).
5) Buyers Premium of 15.5% plus VAT is payable on the bid price.
6) Timing: Lots will close at between 1 & 2 minute intervals starting from 10.00am on Friday 9th April 2021. Any bids received on a lot within the last two minutes will extend the closing time by two minutes for that lot.
OTHER BIDDING METHODS:
Purchaser's unable to bid on-line may bid by the following methods:-
A. Proxy Bids - all bids must be submitted to the Auctioneers on our bid form (available on request / viewing day).
B. Telephone Bids - available by prior arrangement with the Auctioneers only (minimum £2,000.00).
N.B. Bidding by any of the above methods forms a legally binding contract whether or not the lots have been viewed and regardless of any descriptive errors. Buyers Premium is still payable.
1) Payment must be made in full within 3 Days upon receipt of invoice. A 20% deposit is required on delayed items. Invoices will be emailed within 3 working days of the final lot closing.
Payment can be made by the following:-
a] BACS / CHAPS Payment (preferred method)
b] On-Line Personal UK debit cards Only: £500 Limit
Title of the goods remains with the vendors until cleared funds have been received.
N.B. GOODS MAY ONLY BE COLLECTED AFTER CLEARED FUNDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND ON PRODUCTION OF THE ORIGINAL COLLECTION NOTE.
Clearance (latest covid-19 guidelines to be observed): All 'Non Delayed' Lots must be removed by 12.00Noon FRIDAY 23rd APRIL 2021. Due to the nature of the site, lots must be removed by prior appointment only (at least 48 hours notice - Tel: 01778 590111). Dates for clearance are Weekdays only (Excluding Bank Holidays). Times for clearance are 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.30am to 12.00Noon Friday.
Please Note: No shipping containers can be loaded on any site. Where relevant risk assessments, method statements, removal plans, timing details, etc. must be supplied to the Auctioneers for their approval prior to any work commencing on site. Where removal of equipment involves structural work "making good" will be the purchasers responsibility (BTMG). Please Note: Certain machines may have to be removed by approved contractors only.
Loading: All Lots are deemed to be purchased 'where they are situated' and in 'the condition as viewed'. All Preparation / Dismantling / Slinging / Lifting / Transportation etc. of the equipment is the exclusive responsibility of the purchaser.
Personnel / Equipment: All personnel intending to operate lifting / moving equipment on site must first produce to the Peaker Pattinson supervisor - current UK operating licenses - current UK equipment certificates and proof of all relevant UK insurances. They will be expected to work to The Vendors, Peaker Pattinson (Auctioneers) Ltd and current Health & safety regulations and may be ordered off the site at any time for breach of these regulations.
On-Line Auction Sale (Friday 9th April 2021)
Virtual / Physical VIEWING: Wednesday 7th April 2021 - by appointment only
Bidding Opens - Monday 22nd March 2021
Bidding Closes - Friday 9th April 2021 starting from 10am
MOBILE PLANT / LIFTING
Combilift SC3T 36,000kg capacity diesel mobile straddle carrier, standard chain, John Deere diesel engine, digital scales (2014)
CMR Teco E50 30 ton capacity mobile straddle crane, diesel, cab, digital scales, class A5 (2004)
Terberg YT182 diesel yard tractor, automatic gearbox, day cab, 6500cc engine, 4x2 axle configuration, 35,000kg gross vehicle weight, 57 reg (2008)
4x Seacom Trailer Systems RT12.3M / 30T SWL mobile yard / roll trailers, 40ft approx, single axle (2013)
Seacom yard trailer tractor attachment
240x Kumbong 30ft steel flat rack, 2500mm wide, twist locks, 2100mm centre of fork position (2005-2007)
100x Kumbong 40ft steel flat rack, 2500mm wide, twist locks, 2100mm centre of fork position (2005-2007)
Floor mounted 500kg SWL swing jib, 14ft span approx with Stahl electric chain hoist, pendant control.
FACTORY PLANT / MISCELLANEOUS
Siltbuster forkable mobile water treatment unit, Siemens Mag6000 water flow meter, auto / manual operation, sludge tank (2013)
Siltbuster reaction tank, 2x mixers, 2.1x5.5m tank size approx.
5x steel floor mounted fixed shelf bar concrete storage racks
8 bays heavy duty boltless pallet racking, multi shelf with guarding
40ft shipping container