April Collective Sale
All lots can be viewed on our on-line auction system including photos. From Monday 30th March to Wednesday 1st April arrangements can be made for a virtual viewing by Facetime, WhatsApp, Skype etc by prior appointment.
Physical viewing is only possible where it is critical to your business process by prior appointment and with strict hygiene requirements in place.
Lots 1 to 720 located at: PP Saleroom, The Grange Offices, Aunby, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 4EE.
Lots 721 to 730 located at: Shifnal, Shropshire
1) Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must first register on-line (www.ppauctions.com) and agree to abide by both the specific sale conditions (purchaser's terms) and the general terms & conditions.
2) All quantities, dimensions, descriptions & photographs given in the catalogue, placed on the bidding pages or quoted by the Auctioneer are approximate and for guidance only, and no warranties are given or implied.
3) Any bid (acceptable to the auctioneer) forms a legally binding contract and the purchaser is responsible for the lot or lots once confirmed by invoice from the Auctioneer. Lots marked '(Delayed Collection)' may be used by the vendor until the release date. N.B. Lots are not transferable.
4) VAT is payable at the current rate on all lots and on the Buyers Premium (Exported Items: Applicable VAT may be refunded on production of satisfactory shipping documents).
5) Buyers Premium of 15.5% plus VAT is payable on the bid price.
6) Timing: Lots will close between 30 seconds & 1 minute intervals starting from 9.30am on Thursday 2nd April 2020. Any bids received on a lot within the last two minutes will extend the closing time by two minutes for that lot.
OTHER BIDDING METHODS:
Purchaser's unable to bid on-line may bid by the following methods:-
A. Proxy Bids - all bids must be submitted to the Auctioneers on our bid form (available on request / viewing day).
B. Telephone Bids - available by prior arrangement with the Auctioneers only (minimum £2,000.00).
N.B. Bidding by any of the above methods forms a legally binding contract whether or not the lots have been viewed and regardless of any descriptive errors. Buyers Premium is still payable.
1) Payment must be made in full within 3 Days upon receipt of invoice. A 20% deposit is required on delayed items. Invoices will be emailed within 3 working days of the final lot closing.
Payment can be made by the following:-
a] BACS / CHAPS Payment (preferred method)
b] On-Line Personal UK debit cards Only: £500 Limit
Title of the goods remains with the vendors until cleared funds have been received.
N.B. GOODS MAY ONLY BE COLLECTED AFTER CLEARED FUNDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND ON PRODUCTION OF THE ORIGINAL COLLECTION NOTE.
For all critical / essential physical collections will commence from Monday 6th April by timed appointment only to allow for strict hygiene requirements. Non critical / essential collections will commence from Tuesday 14th April by timed appointment only assuming that the current lockdown has been lifted.
Our preferred method for collections is by courier and we are able to provide a packing / shipping / delivery quote if required.
All lots to be removed by FRIDAY 24th APRIL 2020 (12.00noon) - subject to UK government guidelines.
Dates for clearance are Weekdays only (Excluding Bank Holidays).
Times for clearance are 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday & 9.30am to 12.00Noon Friday.
Please Note: Where relevant risk assessments, method statements, removal plans, timing details, etc. must be supplied to the Auctioneers for their approval prior to any work commencing on site. Where removal of equipment involves structural work "making good" will be the purchasers responsibility (BTMG). Please Note: Certain machines may have to be removed by approved contractors only.
Loading: All Lots are deemed to be purchased 'where they are situated' and in 'the condition as viewed'. All Preparation / Dismantling / Slinging / Lifting / Transportation etc. of the equipment is the exclusive responsibility of the purchaser.
Personnel / Equipment: All personnel intending to operate lifting / moving equipment on site must first produce to the Peaker Pattinson supervisor - current UK operating licenses - current UK equipment certificates and proof of all relevant UK insurances. They will be expected to work to The Vendors, Peaker Pattinson (Auctioneers) Ltd and current Health & safety regulations and may be ordered off the site at any time for breach of these regulations.
Peaker Pattinson (Auctioneers) Ltd
TEL: +44 (0)1778 590111 FAX: +44 (0)1778 590730 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org WEB SITE: www.ppauctions.com
Peaker Pattinson (Auctioneers) Ltd
TEL: +44 (0)1778 590111
FAX: +44 (0)1778 590730
WEB SITE: www.ppauctions.com