Site access: Please bring an acceptable form of photographic identification (UK Passport or UK Driving Licence) as this is may be required to gain access to the site. PPE including Safety Shoes will be required to gain access to the site. (No children under 16 years or animals will be allowed on site
Viewing: The Works, Yspitty Road, Bynea, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, SA14 9TG, Wales.
1) A: Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must first register on-line (www.ppauctions.com) and agree to abide by both the specific sale conditions (purchaser's notes) and the general terms & conditions.
or B: Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must fill in the tender form provided (signing and supplying the relevant information on each page as well as completing the last page) Please Note: As this is an On-Line tender an email address MUST be provided in this information.
2) Any bid (acceptable to the auctioneer) forms a legally binding contract and all tender bids must be received by 12:00noon GMT - FRIDAY 1ST NOVEMBER 2019. N.B. Lots are not transferable.
3) VAT is payable at the current rate on all lots and on the Buyer's & On-Line Premium.
4) Buyers Premium and On-Line Premium of 15.5% plus VAT is payable in addition to the tendered price.
5) Payment must be made in full within 5 Days of tender acceptance.
Payment can be made by the following methods:- a] Cheque (allow 5 working days for clearance)
b] Bankers Draft or Building Society cheque C] BACS or CHAPS transfer
Title of the goods remains with the vendors until cleared funds have been received.
6) Please note that all bids must be submitted on-line through our website or in writing by post / fax on the tender form. No verbal bids will be considered.
7) All information supplied by the Auctioneer in promotional material, catalogues, etc. is provided in good faith but may not be correct. No liability is accepted by the Auctioneer or their Client's for incorrect information, and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to satisfy themselves by physical inspection with regard to: General description, measurement, location, age, general conditions, environmental or health and safety conditions, removal requirements, etc.
8) The final decision relating to confirmation of acceptance of offers is estimated to be taken within two weeks of the tender date.
Any bid is accepted on the above basis only and all terms are governed by English law.
The preferred / chosen bidder(s) will be required to agree to exact payment and removal schedules prior to acceptance of any bids / offers. Due to the nature of the sites, lots must be removed by prior appointment only (at least 48 hours notice - Tel: 01778 590111). Dates for clearance are Weekdays only. Times for clearance are 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday & 9.30am to 12.00Noon Friday.
Where relevant risk assessments, method statements, removal plans, timing details, etc. must be supplied to the Auctioneers for their approval prior to any work commencing on site.Where removal of equipment involves structural work "making good" will be the purchasers responsibility (BTMG).Please Note: Certain machines may have to be removed by approved contractors only.
Loading: All Lots are deemed to be purchased 'where they are situated' and in 'the condition as viewed'. All Preparation / Dismantling / Slinging / Lifting / Transportation etc. of the equipment is the exclusive responsibility of the purchaser.
Personnel / Equipment: All personnel intending to operate lifting / moving equipment on site must first produce to the Peaker Pattinson supervisor - current operating licenses - current equipment certificates and proof of all relevant insurances. They will be expected to work to The Vendors, Peaker Pattinson (Auctioneers) Ltd and current Health & safety regulations and may be ordered off the site at any time for breach of these regulations.
Collection: GOODS MAY ONLY BE COLLECTED AFTER CLEARED FUNDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.
Peaker Pattinson (Auctioneers) Limited
TEL: +44(0)1778 590111 FAX: +44(0)1778 590730 EMAIL: email@example.com
Schaeffler (UK) Ltd Tender
On-Line Tender Sale (Friday 1st November 2019)
By appointment with the Auctioneers only
TENDERS DUE: FRIDAY 1st NOVEMBER 2019 (12.00noon)
Hardening Line 1 complete with Turbo Safed TG120/2 gas furnace, 900mm wide conveyor, Siemens Simatic OP37 control, Trion Air Boss filter drum unit, through feed ITF wash, Siemens Simatic OP37 control, JOST vibratory feed unit, 35kg max, Linde Cryoflex CTF/A4-60 through feed freezer, 4kW (2014), through feed triple stage tempering oven, Siemens Simatic OP37 control
Hardening Line 2 complete with Turbo Safed TG120/2 gas furnace, 900mm wide conveyor, Siemens Simatic OP37 control, Trion Air Boss filter unit, ITF HL2 drum wash, Siemens Simatic OP37 control, Linde Cryoflex CTF/A4-60 through feed freezer, 4kW (2011)
Hardening Line 3 complete with Turbo Safed TX80/72 gas furnace, 600mm wide conveyor, Eurotherm 6180A control, Trion Boss filter unit, ITF Coclea LC3/4 drum wash (1995), Marr Therm tempering oven, 900mm wide through feed conveyor, s/n 13276B
Tappet Cell No 1 complete with ZPS Say 8/32 8 spindle automatic lathe (1997), ZPS San 6/25-42 6 spindle curveless automatic lathe (1994), transfer conveyors, load / unload stations, AC AL2 automatic lathe (1991)
Roughing & Finishing Grinding Cell with Herminghausen CNC centreless grinder, 500mm length x 650mm dia grinding wheel (refurbished 2001), Cincinnati 3-500AL twin grip centreless grinder, 500mm length x 610mm dia grinding wheel, load / unload stations etc
Hot forging line with decoiler, barfeed, Hatebur DVG straightener, 2200kg, Newelco SFR20 induction heater, 400kW, Hatebur AMP20 hot forge press (2001), Hatebur ESA control, Brankamp Prokos PK600 process control, unloading conveyors
Ipsen Annealing VP-99-59X45 furnace, Siemens Coros OP5 control, Bamoller stillage filling system, 40949hrs (1996)
ITF Coclea LC4 tunnel phosphate line, activation, phosphate baths, rinse, soap, oil, dryer, 600mm dia tunnel (1996) with Wilms water treatment plant, buffer, neutralisation, sludge tanks, Filox KF040-10-25 filter press (1996)
Mayfran International swarf disposal system complete with drag conveyors, chip wringer, rotary sieve, lift & dumping unit, screw conveyors. Mucki tipping skip load station swarf system, 500kg max
Hydrap Pressen HPD6 100 hydraulic press, 1000kN press force, 150mm stroke, 600x800mm max die, Siemens control, loading / unloading stations (1996)
Mannesmann Demag sacks filtration plant inc: clean / dirty coolant tanks, return pump tank pumps, pressure belt with conveyor
HVM Plasma DU1500 coating degassing station (2014)
Stahli FLM-755-3R isotropic polishing machine, 4000kgs, 900mm dia table, Siemens sigmatic flat panel touch screen control, triple head, 340mm, s/n 1409 (2017)